Hey ladies! (and maybe a guy or two?)
Today I am reviewing my November Ipsy glam bag! This month is extra important because it’s my birthday month, which makes November the best month! (Holla at my fellow November babies and Sagittarius’s)
I didn’t really have any expectations for this glam bag, but I ended up getting a really cool mixture of beauty products! In my Ipsy bag I received a……
- 1. Luxie Beauty Duo Fibers brush
- 2. Verb Ghost Oil *Favorite
- 3. ModelCo Contour stick
- 4. Doucce Freematic Blush
- 5. TheBalm Mad Lash Mascara
- 1. Luxie Beauty Duo Fibers brush- I really love this brush and I really love this brand! I now have 2 brushes from Luxie that I’ve collected through Ipsy! They are high quality brushes that can be used for liquids and powders, and obviously these brushes are adorable because they’re rose gold and pink! These brushes are mostly awesome because they’re hypoallergenic and cruelty free! (vegan)!
2. Verb Ghost Oil- This stuff is awesome!!! I am a huge fan of beauty oils, so I was super excited to try this product out! At first I didn’t really think I was going to like it because it smells like a Dr’s office ( it just does! lol), but I gave it a try and it made my hair look and feel awesome! I used the ghost oil while my hair was dry and saw immediate results, and I also used it on my damp hair. My hair truly felt softer and shiner, and it kept this frizz away! Also, it is called “ghost oil” because it doesn’t weigh down on your hair which allows it to keep it curls, straightness, and bounce! I really love this product and I have to say it is my favorite product from November! this product is also cruelty free!
3. ModelCo Contour stick- This is another really cool product! It is shaped like a crayon so it’s SUPER easy to contour your cheeks, nose, and whatever else you kids are contouring these days. The formula is a light cream, so it blends very easily! It is also oil free so it doesn’t get cakey or sticky looking! The application is so easy that it’s perfect for traveling, and bringing with you for makeup touch ups! I am really happy about receiving this product!
4. Doucce Freematic Blush- This blush is a really pretty color and it provides a really natural look, but TBH, it’s just an average ol’ blush. There is nothing really special about this blush, and it’s equal or less than the quality of something at your local drug store. Even though this seems like a negative review it’s not- it’s just not worth having over something you can find at Target!
5. TheBalm Mad Lash Mascara– Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to test this mascara out on myself because I have eyelash extensions, but a trusted friend tried it out for me and she loved it! I ended up giving her this product because, well, her eyelashes looked amazing! This product is cruelty free and paraben-free!
Thinking about signing up for Ipsy?? Sign up through me and help me earn 250 bonus points!
Thanks for reading!