I have another thrift store round up for you today! I love doing these posts because I love thrifting, and I love showing off all of my inexpensive finds!! I love proving that it doesn’t cost a lot of money to be #Trendy! You just have to look and be creative!
- – Tommy Hilfiger Tee –
- I actually bought this T-shirt a few years ago and it has been ol’ faithful ever since. It fits loose and relaxed and I love it!! It’s not super stylish but the shirt has a cool fade to it and I can basically wear it with anything! This shirt is always one of my first wears straight out of the dryer!
- – Express Denim skirt –
- I have been wanting a denim skirt for a while now, but I haven’t wanted to cough up the cash. Luckily I came across this skirt for $5.99!
- – American Rag sundress –
- This sundress is SO cute, there are no stains, tears, or anything, AND this dress has hidden pockets!! Purchased for $7.99
- – Floral button front maxi from Dress Barn –
- This skirt definitely looks like an old lady skirt at first, but paired with the right top it can be super pretty! I wear it all the time!! Purchased for $3.99
- – Denim Levi high waisted shorts –
- Well, technically I bought these as jeans a couple of years ago, and I turned them into shorts. I paid around $8 for each pair, and now Levi high waisted shorts exactly like these are being sold at Urban outfitters for like $59!! Learn how to make your own DIY high waisted shorts here!
- Thanks for reading!