As you may or may not know, I recently moved into a brand new apartment, and as you definitely know, moving involves a looooooot of packing. I am a procrastinator, so naturally, I didn’t start packing until the day before I had to move, which means I had to carefully (quickly) decide what to bring and what to leave and come back for later. I have never really thought about my favorite makeup palettes because I find all makeup to be mesmerizing, but I quickly grabbed my four palettes that I HAD to bring, and it was eye-opening to realize that these are my must-have palettes!
- – THE PALETTES –
- – Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun-dipped Glow Kit –
- This is a palette the I used to use religiously every day, but now I save it for special occasions. I recently purchased Glossier’s highlighter stick haloscope in quarts which has become my daily because it’s a dewy, more natural looking glow, but ANYTIME I want to kick it up a notch, I break out my trusty glow kit. It’s seriously soo glowy, I think it is probably one of the best highlighters on the market! Full review + pics + swatch video here!
- – Tarte Tartelette in bloom Amazonian Clay palette-
- This palette is beautiful on the inside, and on the outside, and it smells like vanilla. If that isn’t enough for you, let me tell you more. This palette comes with 12 shades ranging from almost black (it’s called smoke show) to almost white (charmer). Nine of the shades are matte, and 3 of the shades are super shimmer. The palette follows a pink-theme, and you can create a million complete eye looks with it. And like I said, it smells like vanilla. Yum. For one more amazing feature, the quality of the eyeshadow is like velvet. It’s a top-notch product! Full review + pics here!
- – Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics-
- This palette is important because out of 12 shades, you get 12 mattes. Basically, this palette comes with every matte shade you could ever need! Just looking at the palette, it’s not the most aesthetically pleasing, but it’s practical AF. It has cool tones and warm tones, mauves, taupes, browns, reds; it has everything. Perfect for every season! Full Review + pics here!
- – Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit –
- I have the ABH powder contour kit in light-medium. This palette comes with 3 highlighters and 3 contour shades. I don’t use this palette every day because I don’t do a full contour every day, but when I’m going out or dressing up, you better believe I’m breaking this baby out! Amazing quality and it pairs perfectly with my glow kit! Full review + pics here!
Thanks for reading!! What are your go-to palettes??