Today I am sharing my daily makeup routine!
As you know, I love all things makeup. I love trying new products, looking at pictures of makeup, being around makeup in general, I love it all. I even don’t mind getting ready in the morning, even though I do the exact same thing everytime I do my makeup! The only time I change things up is if I run out of a product, or if I buy a new one and I actually like it better than what I already had…but I usually end up re-buying the same things! My everyday makeup routine is suuuuper simple and it takes less than 10 minutes (6:20 to be exact)! Keep reading for product links + application descriptions!
**Assuming skin-care and moisturizer has already been applied**
- 1. I always start with Maybelline Instant age rewind concealer. It’s a stick, so I literally just color it all over my facce, specifically under my eyes, my chin, and my t-zone. It’s super lightweight so It’s not great for covering up pimples, but it’s perfect for brightening and covering undereye circles and red marks. I blend out the concealer with a super fluffy brush, because I feel like it keeps most of the product in place the best.
2. Second, I use NYX “set it don’t fret it” Matte finishing powder to “set” the concealer. Like I said, the concealer isn’t so thick that it needs to be set, but I think the setting powder keeps the product in place and helps it last longer. I use the same fluffy brush that I use for concealer to lightly dust the powder everywhere I put the concealer!
3. My third step is to apply bronzer. I put the bronzer alllllll over my face. Cheeks, forehead, nose, neck (DON’T FORGET THE NECK!!!!) I use Physicians Formula bronzer. I m currently using the “bronze booster”, but I switch it up every time I run out of bronzer. All physicians Formula bronzers are amazing so I basically just rotate through whatever one Target has in stock at the time. To apply my bronzer, I use a big flat top brush. I think this brush provides the best covereage, and I also use it to “contour” my face with the bronzer (so I put a little more bronzer under my cheeks/ on my forehead in the typical contour spots).
4. Step four is THAT GLOW. I use Glossier’s “Haloscope” in quarts, and I am absolutely obsessed with it. It’s a highlighter stick so I “color” it on my face and then just blend it lightly by tapping my fingers! I put the highlighter on my cheek bones, T-zone, chin, and I put some on my eyelids to make my eyelashes pop! The stick is so perfect and dewy and doesn’t have any sort of color to it so you legit GLISTEN.
5. Step 5 is browwwwws! I use Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in blonde, and for the record, it is my favorite product of all time. For real. The dipbrow is a pomade that is water resistant, and because it’s a pomade, there is no reason for any sort of clear brow finishing gel or anything like that. Once I fill in my brows, I don’t have to worry about them for the rest of the day/night because this product DOES NOT budge! I fill my eyebrows in using an angled eyebrow brush and a spoolie for brushing/blending.
6. My last step is blush! I use Hourglass Cosmetics ambient lighting blush in “incandescent Electra” and I love it! It’s a peachy toned blush with a very slight shimmer to the point where it looks like more of a glow! I love it so much, especially mixed with the glossier highlighter! To apply I use an angled fluffy brush and sweep a light layer of color on my cheeks!
So that’s it!
You may be wondering “but what about mascara??” …I have eyelash extensions so I never use mascara, but when I did, my favorites were L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterly Mascara mixed with L’Oreal Paris Original Voluminous Mascara! Let me know if you’ve tried any of these products or if I’ve sold you on anything!
Thanks for reading!