Today’s review is for Glossier’s “Boy Brow” brow gel + their Haloscope highlighter stick in moonstone!
As you know if you read my last glossier haul, I’m a huge fan of Glossier, but I’m an even bigger fan of their Haloscope Highlighter sticks! I already have one in quarts, but I really wanted to try the moonstone because it’s a purple + opalescent color which I LOVE! Glossier is currently doing a Haloscope + Boy Brow duo for $30, and since I’ve been wanting to try Boy Brow gel because it’s a best seller, I went for the deal! Keep reading for my full review of each product, and click HERE to read my last glossier haul featuring Super Pure, Super Bounce, Haloscope in quartz, and Cloud Paint in Puff!
- – B O Y B R O W –
- Boy Brow is a brow pomade that comes in black, brown, blonde, and clear. I chose clear because I was planning on using it on days where I didn’t wear makeup, but still wanted to keep my brows lookin’ gooooood.
- At first, I was weirded out when I opened the wand and the “clear” was actually white, but it dries clear and undetectable (thank god lol). The tube is a lot smaller than I thought it would be, but I think it’s a product where a little goes a long way. Its supposed to thicken your brows up while you wear it, and I do think it adds a little density to their look, but it’s nothing too crazy. So far, my favorite way to wear the boy brow is over my regular eyebrow makeup (Anastasia BH Dipbrow Pomade) as a finishing touch to make sure the hair stays exactly how I want it to!
- I really do like this product, and I will definitely use the full tube, but I don’t think this product is any more life-changing than a brow gel you can buy at a drug store! But maybe I would be a little more impressed if I bought one of the tinted brow gels instead of the clear!
- Anywho, Boy Brow is still a number 1 best seller, voted as a “game changer” in 2015 Teen Vogue, and it’s an alcohol free, fragrance free, paraben free, cruelty free, appropriate for all skin types, hypoallergenic, ophthalmologist tested, dermatologist tested product, which is awesome!!!
- Buy yours here!
- – H A L O S C O P E IN M O O N S T O N E –
- Highlighter is my favorite makeup to buy, discover, and play around with. I just LOVE a good glow so much. Haloscope is my favorite glossier product out of everything I’ve tried, and I am obsessed with it. I originally bought quartz (which is the most perfect, dewiest everyday highlighter), and I loved it so much that I HAD to try moonstone because moonstone is supposed to have an opalescent shine. As far as anything opalescent goes, I’m IN.
ANNND the rumors were true. Moonstone is absolutely gorgeous, and it shines a beautiful blue-ish-purple, while still being “clear” enough to blend perfectly into your skin. The Haloscope sticks are so dewy and perfect, and they can be super subtle or built up into a magical glow (or an ethereal space unicorn glow, in the case of moonstone). Another great feature of this highlighter stick is that it’s super convenient to put on because you literally just color it on to your face, and then tap it with your fingertips to blend out. I honestly can’t say enough about this product, but next time you want to treat yourself, GET YOU some moonstone glow!!
This product is hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested, paraben free, fragrance free, cruelty free
Thanks for reading!