Today I’m doing a Tjmaxx haul, both on the blog AND on Youtube!
Since we’re in full blown sweater weather, I decided I needed to buy some new sweaters! Everytime I get dressed these days I’m in the mood for a sweater, but I only have like 3 sweaters that I LOVE and I feel like I over-wear them, so I decided to treat myself! I always find the best things at Tjmaxx/Marshall’s, and this time was no different! Keep reading to see my new sweaters + a couple of other fun things! Weeeeeeee!
- – SWEATER FROM JEALOUS TOMATO –
- I paid $19.99 for this sweater! Pictures are of the back of the sweater, and the front is plain!
- – FREE PEOPLE THERMAL TOP –
- We the Free Dahlia thermal. Originally $68.00, purchased for $29.99! Bought in the color gray but it’s definitely more of a purplish color!
- – CUPIO TIERED SLEEVE SWEATER –
- My fave sweater. I can’t find a direct link, but most of this brand’s sweaters are sold for around $78.00. I bought mine for $19.99!
- – FREE PEOPLE PLEATHER MOTO JACKET –
- This was the greatest steal by far. This jacket is originally $168.00, but I bought this vegan leather moto jacket for $25.00!!!!!
- – VANILLA BEAN CANDLE –
- I bought this giant candle for $6.99. Vanilla scented candles are my faaaaave! The smell of vanilla is just so warm and delicious and comforting!
- – VITAMIN C FACE SERUM –
- Last but not least, I finally bought some vitamin C face serum! I have been wanting to add this into my beauty routine for a while now, so I will report back in about 2 weeks or so to let you know how it’s going! I paid $6.99 for this bottle!
Thanks for reading!!