Today I’m showing you a tour of my apartment! If you’ve been following for a while, you saw my last apartment tour, but I’ve since moved, and I would also like to think that I’ve gotten a little better at decorating, too! A lot of my furniture is the same, but there are also a lot of new pieces from HomeGoods, Ikea, Target, Michaels, Urban Outfitters, and, since you know I’m a thrifty girl, we’ve even gotten a couple pieces from the side of the road!
As always, shouts to my boyfriend Jay for letting me take (almost) complete control of the decorating! The apartment is a teeeensy bit girly, but it’s cute so its okay! Hehe. On Friday, I will be posting a room tour on my YouTube Channel so stay tuned for that, but until then keep scrolling for a tonnnnn of pictures of our apartment!
- – B E D R O O M –
- My bedroom is my favorite room in my apartment! It’s painted all-white so I can take all of the photography for my blog and film all of my YouTube videos in here. I have fairy lights, mirrors, and pretty things everywhere, so it feels special and inviting! I always feel the most inspired while I’m in my room, it’s like an office!
- Jewelry holders – DIY on the blog
- Stool – Target
- Mirror – given by parents
- Bed – Ikea
- Comforter – Homegoods
- Fluffy pillow – Target
- Blue Pillows – Homegoods
- Throw blanket – Target
- Feather wall art – Homegoods
- Clothing rack – Amazon
- Side table – Walmart orig. black, painted white
- Himalayan salt rock – Homegoods
- Rug – Target
- Triangle mirror – Urban Outfitters
- Jewelry box – Homegoods
- Rosegold basket – Target
- – B A T H R O O M –
- This is my bathroom! The light POURS into it, so I wanted to keep it light and bright with some cool contrast!
- Chalkboard – Michaels
- Baskets – Michaels
- Rack – N/a
- Shower Curtain – Homegoods
- Copper Mug – Homegoods
- Laundry Basket – Ikea
- Hand soap – Homegoods
- Unicorn soap – birthday gift from BFF
- TP basket – Target
- Makeup brush holder – old candle from Target
– L I V I N G R O O M –
Welcome to my living room, where I spend most of my time! My favorite parts of my living room are my Tapestry and my Ikea coffee table which is MASSIVE and only cost me $50.00!
Wall hang – DIY on the blog
Moon chair – Walmart
White blanket – Homegoods
Tapestry – Urban Outfitters
Couch – Jays Parents’ old couch
Coffee Table – Ikea
Marble tray – Homegoods
Geodes – Homegoods
Buddha mug – Homegoods
– K I T C H E N –
This is my super tiny kitchen, where all the food-magic and endless cups of coffee come from! My kitchen is super old and ugly so instead of trying to make it look beautiful and glamorous, I went with more of a super-colorful + quirky boho vibe!
- Disco ball – Christmas Tree Shops
- Lace curtain – thrift
- Plant – Home Depot
- Table by Stove – side of road
- Blue shelf – Target
- Colorful face paintings – Ecuador
- Marble utensil holder – Target
- Marble cutting board – Homegoods
- Blue bowls – Homegoods
- Green bowls – Target
So that’s my full apartment! This entire apartment was basically as low-budget as possible, and I think it looks pretty good! You don’t need to spend a million dollars to live in a pretty space that you love! Like I said before, on Friday I will be uploading a video version of my apartment tour to my Youtube channel, so stay tuned for that!
Thanks for reading!