Today I wanted to share with you all of the things that I am #OBSESSED with right now! This is a list of the things that I always find myself wearing, using, and loving in general! I’ll keep this post short and sweet (AKA I’m trying to watch the Bachelor right now and this is taking a lot of my focus lol), so keep reading for my favorite things in Fashion + Fitness + Beauty + Accessories!
- – F A S H I O N –
- OVERSIZED CARDIGANS
- Seriously, I d o n o t leave the house without an oversized cardigan! I have a few too many, but the ones pictured are my favorites! They’re from Old Navy, Express, and Urban Outfitters (respectively).
At first, when I was buying these jeans, I thought I was in the maternity section because the stretchy waistband seemed way too good to be true! The stretchy waistband is the most genius thing ever. The main reason I usually avoid jeans (I’m a leggings everyday person and I’m proud) is because they’re not comfortable! No matter how loose jeans are on my waist, I would rather be wearing leggings. These jeans are the perfect cute, distressed, raw hemmed jeans for when you want to look cute but stay comfortable at the same time! Anytime I’m looking for black jeans, I’m reaching for these!
FINGERLESS MITTEN GLOVES
I got these for Christmas and I’m pretty sure they’re also from Old Navy, but any glove that is fingerless but also has a mitten flap is amazing. It makes small life tasks in the cold wayy easier, and they’re super soft and foldable so I can keep them in my bag at all times! I love the white and grey pattern because it matches with everything!
- – F I T N E S S –
- BOSE HEADPHONES
- For Christmas, I received these Bose headphones, and it changed my cardio game! I used to never listen to music while I worked out because I hated how the Apple headphones fit in my ear, but these fit so perfectly in my ear and they never budge during a workout!
FIT GIRL ANKLE STRAP
I bought this strap on Amazon for like $11.00 and it was one of the greatest $11.00 I’ve ever spent! This strap allows you to do kickbacks, sidekicks, and a ton of other bootay exercises! I LOVE having it to bring to the gym because it creates so many more workout options!
- – B E A U T Y –
- FACE MASKS
- Not just specifically charcoal face masks (which I do love), but all face masks! I have been loving treating my skin to a face mask, especially during the harsh winter months!
This one is kind of out there, but because my skin has been soo dull due to the winter, I have been sweeping light layer of bronzer over my face to add a bit of glow to my skin! I use “Bronzed” from the Anastasia Beverly Hils sundipped glow kit.
- – ACCESSORY –
- BLACK URBAN OUTFITTERS BRALETTE
- This is a simple black, unpadded, stretchy, comfortable yet-cute bralette, and I literally am obsessed with it and I definitely wear it multiple times a week. It works with almost everything!!
- DENIM HAT
- I bought this from the men’s section at Marshall’s for $7.99 and It was such a steal! I love wearing this with leggings because it adds the touch + texture of denim to an outfit in a cute way + I feel like Kanye when I wear it…
I LOVE tortoiseshell. It’s so pretty, it goes with everything, and it looks super cool on its own. I really want a tortoiseshell phone case!
Clutch : Urban Outfitters
So those are some of my favorite things right now! What are your favorite things right now??
Thanks for reading!
X – KK